[fusion_builder_container hundred_percent=”yes” overflow=”visible”][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type=”1_1″ background_position=”left top” background_color=”” border_size=”” border_color=”” border_style=”solid” spacing=”yes” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” padding=”” margin_top=”0px” margin_bottom=”0px” class=”” id=”” animation_type=”” animation_speed=”0.3″ animation_direction=”left” hide_on_mobile=”no” center_content=”no” min_height=”none”]
At Springville Dentistry and our partners, Canyon Creek Orthodontics, it’s our goal to provide as many affordable dental services as possible to our patients. Whether you’re an adult considering orthodontics for yourself or have a child or teen in need of straighter teeth, our orthodontic financing options make it easy to get braces that fit in your budget.
Our Affordable Orthodontic Financing Options
If you have crooked teeth, difficulty chewing, an uncomfortable bite or simply want a more beautiful smile, we have an orthodontic financing option to meet your needs. Studies show how important the link is between a healthy smile and a healthy body, so we do everything our power to make sure our patients have both. If you’re considering orthodontics, here are some of the financing options we offer:
– Insurance: Many plans cover at least a portion of orthodontic work. We are the preferred providers with Aetna, Cigna, MetLife, TDA, Ameritas, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Delta Dental, Humana, Dental Select Platinum, DMBA, Educators Mutual, Principal, Guardian, PEHP, Prudential, United Health Care, United Concordia, Best Life, Core Source, Mutual of Omaha and Reliance.
– Credit: For any additional amount not covered by insurance, you can prequalify for treatment with Care Credit. We also accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
– Payment Plans: Even if you don’t have insurance, we offer payment plans that allow you to get orthodontic treatment immediately. On accounts we carry, we offer two months interest-free (interest charged after two months). We require a down payment at the time of service if you choose to finance.
Regardless of the option you choose, we’ll work with your budget to make it happen.
How Affordable Orthodontics Work
So, how do you get started on affordable orthodontics? It’s a simple three-step process:
1. Schedule a free consultation: We’ll be able to tell you the exact cost for your entire orthodontic treatment. That’s right, there are no hidden fees!
2. Choose your financing option: Pick from the options above and we’ll get you all set on a financing plan that meets your needs.
3. Make your down payment and receive your braces: After a down payment, you can begin orthodontic treatment and start treatment for achieving the smile of your dreams like the rest of our patients!
If you’re interested in a healthy, beautiful smile at price plan you can afford, visit our partners, Canyon Creek Orthodontics, to schedule a consultation with us today![/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]