Why Should You Choose Us For Your Dental Implants?
Spanish Fork Dentistry has 20+ years of experience in dental implants. You can get trusted, reliable experience combined with top-notch training and technology for your dental implants.
We can replace a single tooth or whole set of teeth with dental implants at our office. No need to go to several specialists for one procedure, adding up fees and wasting time.
The doctors at Spanish Fork Dentistry can restore your smile with implants and care for your long-term dental needs. We are not a generic dental implant center, but provide quality, personal care for your teeth.
Best Reasons to Choose Us for Your Dental Implants:
- Get a gorgeous new set of teeth by trusted, experienced and well-trained medical professionals
- The use of the very latest in digital dentistry technology to give you the best results possible
- No high-pressure tactics of corporate dental implant centers
- Personal and long-term care for your new set of teeth
- We feature world-class Nobel Biocare dental implants
- Lower costs - general dentists are almost always less expensive than corporate implant centers or multiple surgeons. In addition to providing free implant consultations and complimentary 3D CT scans of your mouth, Spanish Fork Dentistry provides dental implants at a cost often 30% lower than nearby competitors or generic dental implant centers.
- Low-interest financing options
- Lower overhead - unlike corporate dental implant centers, you won't pay for high overhead and multiple surgeons doing one procedure.
- No surprises - Spanish Fork Dentistry gives you the cost of your implants up-front with no hidden fees nor surprises at the end! By visiting one general dentist for dental implants, you get both the familiarity of dealing with the same dentist and a less confusing payment process.
Unlike corporate offices with high-pressure tactics, every patient is given personalized care and attention at Spanish Fork Dentistry.
Call Today to schedule a FREE dental implant consultation with a 3D CT scan.